Healthful eating tips. It's not rocket science, but it helps a ton and saves the dough you need for more important things like.... Avalon's Thrift Shop $1 sale! And going on month long missionary trips in Italy. :-)
- Eat more whole (unprocessed) foods.
- Eating healthy does not have to break the bank account.
- If you'd like to expand your health food repertoire, don't go buy a whole bag of it.
- Also, if you don't like a food on the first try, try it again.
- Eat more (preferably organic) fruits and vegetables.
- Buy in bulk.
Some healthful and flavorful ideas:
|Alfredo Quinoa with steamed veg|
|Oven Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli|
|Quinoa and Kale with Yellow Sweet pepper|