Friday, December 28, 2012

Flashback Friday


October Sunset
  How beautiful are the sunsets in the fall?
This beautiful...

September Dinner
 Yummy dinner at Bahama Breeze in Robinson Town Centre.
Delicious Cuban bread sandwich with a tomato balsamic salad on the side.

October Milestone
Did I mention Ive been doing Zumba since April? I didn't? Well, I have.
Once or twice a week. This is the second punch card Ive completed.
High five!


Late summer pizza party
  Yummy veggie filled pizza I made at a friends house.
We were entertaining some youngster and decided
 it would be fun to let them make their own pizzas.

Why do I come up with these brilliant ideas?
Well at least the kids had fun...

Just kidding! It was a ball of fun.
This baby was delicious.
Smothered in diced tomato, red onion, yellow pepper, olive and artichoke.

Late summer Harvest
Remember summer?
And green tomatoes?
I do.
With longing sighs....

No comments:

Post a Comment